[Isocops] Spaceweather Update -- Conditions remain yellow

Nathan Schwadron nschwadron at guero.sr.unh.edu
Thu Jul 12 20:24:34 EDT 2012

Hi All

The event seems to have peaked over the last hour just shy of
going into orange conditions (>100 protons/cm2-s-sr for >10 MeV particles).
However, at least for now, the event appears to be decaying.
A CME will pass by Earth around 1 AM EDT, so we may yet see
a rise in energetic particle intensities. We are not completely out
of the woods with this event, but at the moment, it looks like we will
not be elevated into orange conditions. Conditions remain YELLOW.

Cheers

Nathan

Nathan Schwadron
n.schwadron at unh.edu