[Isocops] Meeting at 2 PM today

Reno, Michelle mreno at swri.edu
Mon Jan 9 10:56:32 EST 2012

Joe P and I are not coming to the ISOC call today. One topic worth discussing for Ops is Mark's questions about Star Sensor outages with Moon in the Lo FOV also. I am interested in Bob's input on whether the moon being in the Lo FOV makes it harder to despin the data.

Ops status:
- All nominal
- SSR dump for 151 down 1/7. In orbit 152. Uploaded o153 ATS.
- Lo Gain & Hi Gain completed - no detector voltage changes on the horizon
- Lo O-mode 150-156
- Hi Negative collimator testing - how is it going? any changes?

Chelle Reno
Austin Mission Consulting
(210) 478-7337 (c)