[Isocops] RYAN: IBEX Orbit# 153 ATS v001 (16 Jan 12 - 25 Jan 12)

Reno, Michelle mreno at swri.edu
Thu Jan 5 15:26:25 EST 2012

Hi Ryan,

This ATS has an extended battery cell balancing session included (ATS & ABS attached). You did not suggest any long eclipse flag changes needed as a result of the orbit 153 eclipse (eclipse response email below). Is this extra balancing needed or should we return to the nominal 90-minute balancing scheme?

Thanks,
Chelle

Chelle Reno
Austin Mission Consulting