[Isocops] Testing of new USN Schedule Reporting System

Lee Wilkins lwilkins at uspacenet.com
Tue Feb 14 12:16:38 EST 2012

Hello,
On Wednesday February 15th 2012 at 17:00 GMT, we are preparing to test USN's new scheduling system email capabilities. Since the beginning of the year we have been running our current scheduling system and the new scheduling system in a side-by-side mode so that our operators can get comfortable with the new scheduling system.  We have conducted testing with a few customers directly and we are now ready to perform mass email testing with all users.

Please make sure that the scheduling system reports you receive are in the correct format and functional if your system automatically processes our schedule reports.

Thank you,

Lee Wilkins<mailto:lwilkins at uspacenet.com>

Planning and Performance Analyst

Universal Space Network<file:///C:\Users\lwilkins\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Word\sscspace.com\usn>

417 Caredean Drive, Suite A

Horsham, PA  19044

Work: 215-394-0137

Cell: 267-317-6439