[Isocops] IBEX ATS Orbit #192 01/04 - 01/13 2013

IBEX ibex at orbital.com
Fri Dec 21 14:52:24 EST 2012

All,
    Attached is Version #2 of the Orbit #192 ATS. Contacts included this
time.
        Tim

(See attached file: IBEX_2012_004_o0192a_v002.scr)

             Nigel Angold
             <ngangold at earthli
             nk.net>                                                    To
                                       IBEX <ibex at orbital.com>
             12/21/2012 02:10                                           cc
             PM                        Bret Hautamaki
                                       <hautamaki.bret at orbital.com>,
                                       IBEX-FDG
                                       <ibex.fdg at applieddefense.com>,
                                       "IBEXOPS/ORB"
                                       <IBEXops at orbital.com>, ISOC at New
                                       Hampshire
                                       <isocops at lists.sr.unh.edu>, John
                                       Cavallo <cavallo.john at orbital.com>,
                                       Mark Tapley <mtapley at swri.edu>,
                                       Nigel Angold
                                       <ngangold at earthlink.net>, Robert
                                       Lockwood
                                       <Lockwood.Robert at Orbital.com>,
                                       Roland Vanderspek
                                       <roland at space.mit.edu>, Ryan Tyler
                                       <tyler.ryan at orbital.com>, Sheral
                                       Wesley <wesley.sheral at orbital.com>,
                                       Thomas Regiec
                                       <regiec.thomas at orbital.com>, Tim
                                       Perry <perry.tim at orbital.com>,
                                       Walker Cross
                                       <Cross.Walker at orbital.com>
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: IBEX ATS Orbit #192 01/04 -
                                       01/13 2013

The contact commands are missing from the 192 ATS. I guess we need a
version 2.

Nigel

> All,
>   Attached are the ATS files for Orbit 192. All questions and approvals
> need to be in by COB Dec 25th.
> Battery Balancing @Jan 13, 2013 10:00 - 11:30:00
> No errors on the CCVR
>       Merry Christmas
>            Tim
>

> (See attached file: IBEX_2013_004_o0192a_v001.oef)(See attached file:
> IBEX_2011_Orbit192_v001.caf)(See attached file:
> IBEX_2012_004_o0192a_v001.ccvr)(See attached file:
> IBEX_2012_004_o0192a_v001.txt)

> Notice:  This e-mail is intended solely for use of the individual
> or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that
> is proprietary, privileged and exempt from disclosure under
> applicable law.  If the reader is not the intended recipient or
> agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended
> distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
> prohibited.  This communication may also contain data subject to
> U.S. export laws.  If so, that data subject to the International
> Traffic in Arms Regulation cannot be disseminated, distributed or
> copied to foreign nationals, residing in the U.S. or abroad, absent
> the express prior approval of the U.S. Department of State.   If
> you have received this communication in error, please notify the
> sender by reply e-mail and destroy the e-mail message and any
> physical copies made of the communication.  Thank
you.<IBEX_2013_004_o0192a_v001.oef><IBEX_2011_Orbit192_v001.caf><IBEX_2012_004_o0192a_v001.ccvr><IBEX_2012_004_o0192a_v001.txt>