[Isocops] warning for users of development area

DeMajistre, Bob Bob.DeMajistre at jhuapl.edu
Sun Dec 9 13:28:19 EST 2012

Over the next week  (12/9-12/14) I'll be doing multiple rollbacks and rebuilds of the development area on ena.unh.edu, mostly in the infra and config areas (I hope). If you are using the development area next week and you need a time for it to be current and stable please let me know so my activities don't hinder your work.

Also, since I'll be doing rebuilds it is likely that the nightly will regularly explode this week because of permission issues.

Thanks for your patience,
Bob