[Isocops] IBEX Orbit# 190 APL Contact 25 Dec 12 at 2300 UTC

Reno, Michelle mreno at swri.edu
Thu Dec 6 11:25:17 EST 2012

I approve IBEX_APL18_Orbit190_V001.scr

I do have a general question though – if we are not collecting Doppler, do we need to have the 7 minutes of 2ksps on the beginning of the pass? I am not suggesting a change, we have time to dump the SSR as is. I just want a refresher on whether that time in the beginning of the pass is just for signal lock, or for setting up tracking somehow.

Thanks,

Chelle