[Isocops] IBEX_Lo Recovery Contact Orbit 177

Sheral Wesley Wesley.Sheral at orbital.com
Tue Aug 21 13:37:19 EDT 2012

EVERYONE,
  Please do not schedule or adjust contacts without my knowledge.  I have
to make sure that we are outside of antenna nulls and we are within station
view times with MPS.

The contact at 0300 is only 9 minutes from the start of the view period.
Ryan, does this look well with you?  The beginning of the contact could be
sketchy.

I will make note of the new contact change time

Sheral R. Wesley

SPVR., Satellite Operations
IBEX Mission OPS
Orbital Sciences Corporation
(703) 406-5641  Work
(304) 279-6678  Cell

From:	Lee Wilkins <lwilkins at uspacenet.com>
To:	"Reno, Michelle" <mreno at swri.edu>, Ibex Mission Operations
            <ibexops at gmail.com>, IBEX-FDG <IBEX.fdg at applieddefense.com>,
            IBEXOPS/ORB <IBEXops at orbital.com>, ISOC at New Hampshire
            <isocops at lists.sr.unh.edu>, "Tapley, Mark" <mtapley at swri.edu>,
            Michelle Reno <michelle.reno at swri.org>, Robert Lockwood
            <Lockwood.Robert at Orbital.com>, Sheral Wesley
            <wesley.sheral at orbital.com>, Tim Perry <perry.tim at orbital.com>,
            ".Schedule" <Schedule at uspacenet.com>
Date:	08/21/2012 01:31 PM
Subject:	RE: IBEX_Lo Recovery Contact Orbit 177

IBEX,

Correct, 08/24/12 DOY 237. will be starting from 3:00 to 4:30 now.

Thank You,

Lee Wilkins<mailto:lwilkins at uspacenet.com>
Planning and Performance Analyst

Universal Space Network<