[Isocops] No ISOC Telecon This Week ..

Nathan Schwadron nschwadron at guero.sr.unh.edu
Mon Sep 12 13:16:39 EDT 2011

Hi All

I am in Germany at the moment and unfortunately have very poor connection to the internet. I was going to try to run the call through skype but that looks like it just can't happen today given my bad connection to the internet.

However, I do want to make sure to re-iterate a few priorities

1) Operations always takes precedence. We need to make sure to get the O-mode taken care of and the prep for orbit 142 should be taking place soon. Right now we are in orbit 139 so the planning for orbit 142 is imminent. Ken and Roland, when you see the STF for 142, make sure to rerun the o-mode stuff from Harald and double check that the times are correct, that we are not doing o-mode during a star-tracker outage.

2) The transition to UNH running 5.0 on both ena and web is critical and it sounds like en is making huge strides here. Lets keep the svn clamor down while this is happening.

3) Dave is getting closer on a new paper with maps, so we need to make sure the time-dependent background subtraction is being worked. Bob and Roland should be working this one hard.

4) Marty is taking the lead on both running some new Lo maps with good times and coming up to speed with David H concerning the Star Sensor software. Marty should also be talking to Roland about this and discussing the format for the data files used to despin data. I will try to touch base with Marty on this later in the week after I get back to UNH.

All my best!

Nathan

Nathan Schwadron
n.schwadron at unh.edu