[Isocops] Processing at UNH

fair-play at comcast.net fair-play at comcast.net
Mon Sep 12 08:49:22 EDT 2011

All,

We've taken the first steps to moving the processing back to UNH. The current status:

1. Production on ena at UNH is now 5.0.

2. Development on ena at UNH is now 5.1.

3. Cron jobs are running at UNH (I noticed a couple of oddities overnight and should be able to correct those today).

4. Currently many of the 5.0 and 5.1 data directories point to the same place. We will probably want to separate these before anyone goes too wild with 5.1 processing.

5. Regrinds of orbits before 130 should not be done at UNH.

6. The UNH web machine has not yet been upgraded to 5.0.

Ken