[Isocops] Memos for Operations

Nathan Schwadron nschwadron at guero.sr.unh.edu
Sat Nov 12 12:30:14 EST 2011

Hi All

I have been making a lot of noise lately about getting our ducks in order
concerning memos and requests for operational changes. I have observed
that while we have performed operations with good response from the
Lo and Hi teams, our documentation and therefore memory of
operations performed is poor. A couple of things I would like to fix

1) I have set up a directory for Ops-Memos and placed one
recent memo into it.

http://ibex.unh.edu/cgi-bin/doc_upload_new.cgi?focus=Ops-Memos

Please get any memos you have into this directory (notionally as PDFs)

2) We should not run any operational changes unless a memo
is created detailing the operational change.

Nathan

Nathan Schwadron
n.schwadron at unh.edu

University of New Hampshire