[Isocops] Fwd: STF for Orbit 0127 - v002 produced.

Mark Tapley mtapley at swri.edu
Mon May 16 15:45:29 EDT 2011

All,
	the automatically produced v001.stf,
IBEX_2011_148_23_42_v001.stf, for orbit 127 has appeared. It would
normally be good, but we are turning stuff off at the end of this
orbit.

	Ascent and descent macro times make sense wrt ascending and
descending times as given in
IBEX_2011_Forecast_9May11-10Aug11_v001.oef.

	Hi CEM4 voltage change is implemented in the print-out and looks good.

	Moon-in-FOV setback commands not needed according to the .oef
and don't appear in the STF.

	No special operations during the orbit; HV shut-down after
completion of orbit.

	I think this is good to go for generation of the ATS.

	The revised STF is attached; I'll place it in all the usual
places including the SFTP site this evening.
--
						- Mark     210-379-4635
Large Asteroids headed toward planets

				Think of it as Evolution in Fast-Forward.