[Isocops] Jan 24th(ish) Payload Support for June IBEX Delta-V Maneuver

Reno, Michelle mreno at swri.edu
Mon May 9 14:18:16 EDT 2011

Hi payload team,

Payload support is needed post-delta-V maneuver. We will observe the CEU & sensor turn-on, LV Checkout, OFF_TO_HVSTANDBY and ASCENDING macro suites. Currently this will occur on Jan 24 +/- 2 days. (This 1 day earlier than previous estimate.)

Please log into the MOC through VPN/VNC and email back to me when you have successfully logged in. Use the instructions from all PLFW uploads & anomaly recoveries. Let me know if you need info/help.

Thanks,
Chelle

Chelle Reno
Austin Mission Consulting