[Isocops] IBEX CEU SOH check for Orbits 117-118

Mark Tapley mtapley at swri.edu
Tue Mar 29 13:23:40 EDT 2011

IBEX instrument teams,
	I think Ken is still workin on de-spinning Orbit 118.

----------------------------------

	For Orbit 117, spin phase is suspect the last 2 days, but
it's not obvious that the error goes much above a degree or so.
HI_COL_POS_I has a turn-on spike off-scale. Harald has already
commented on this; I note that there is a slight reaction that looks
simultaneous in SOH.POS_5V_CEU_SWITCH_I, so I think it may be real if
unimportant. LO_PAC_CM has a turn-on spike above its yellow limit,
probably due to yellow limit being pretty close to nominal operating
current.

	For Orbit 118, spin phase is obviously way off for first 1/3
of orbit. ACS quaternions don't settle down until 2.5 days into orbit.
HI_COL_POS_I has a turn-on spike high, but not off-scale. Number of
drop-outs in LO_MCP_VM continues to increase, now up to 4 in the
orbit.

	All else looks nominal.

--
					- Mark