[Isocops] Same TIme, Same Number

Joe Peterson joe at boulder.swri.edu
Mon Mar 21 14:05:32 EDT 2011

Nathan et al,

I am tied up with a meeting with the director, and it's running late.
I was on vacation for much of last week, and I spoke with Ken, Brian,
Pavel and of last week, so I think they can give a good status on the
SPICE work, and I have to get with Chelle on the HK work.  The orbit
stuff is still looking good on my end, but I think we need to think
about the testing of old orbits again to make sure we can have
confidence in the whole system.  Let me know of any questions, and
I'll be talking with Ken, Brian, Pavel, etc. more soon.

Thanks, Joe

On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 11:33, Nathan Schwadron
<nschwadron at guero.sr.unh.edu> wrote:
> Hi All
>
> We are on for our ISOC call at 2 PM ET today
>
> Toll free #: 866-588-1857
> Conference Code:  2891982
>
> Cheers
>
> Nathan
>
> Nathan Schwadron
> n.schwadron at unh.edu
>
> University of New Hampshire
> Morse Hall - Room 353
> 8 College Road
> Durham NH 03824
> USA
>
> (603) 862-3451
>

> Please restrict discussions on this email list to non-ITAR sensitive topics.

Joe Peterson                            Southwest Research Institute
Mission Operations                      Department of Space Operations
303-546-9677                            1050 Walnut Street, Suite 300
joe at boulder.swri.edu                    Boulder, CO  80302