[Isocops] Approvals/STFs needed: [Ibexlo] [Ibexhi] CEM Hi voltage change

Reno, Michelle mreno at swri.edu
Mon Mar 14 15:10:07 EDT 2011

Paul, Dan Herb
- We need CEM D changes to the STF approval from Hi by Wed 3/16 at the latest.
- We also need the o119 gain test STF by Wed 3/16 at the latest.

Mark
- We need CEM D changes to the STF approval from the ISOC by Wed 3/16 at the latest.

Stephen, Harald, David
- Thanks for the CEM D approval Harald!
- We will need the o120 gain test STF by 3/21.

Chelle Reno
Austin Mission Consulting
(210) 478-7337 (c)