[Isocops] CEM Hi voltage change

fair-play at comcast.net fair-play at comcast.net
Sat Mar 12 16:51:40 EST 2011

All,

I've attached two sample orbit 119 STFs that I generated with our automated process. v001 is before the command change and v002 is with the additional commands. The software changes have been committed but a flag has to be turned on to force the inclusion of the new commands.

I'll need approvals from Hi, Lo and the ISOC if the remaining analysis indicates that this change is safe. We are about 3 days away from automated generation of the orbit 119 STF.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about the STFs.

Ken