[Isocops] IBEX CEU SOH check for Orbits 101-110

Mark Tapley mtapley at swri.edu
Fri Mar 11 18:31:59 EST 2011

IBEX instrument teams,

	For Orbit 101, Spin phase looks stable.
HI_COL_POS_I fuzz appears again only at the very beginning of the
orbit; LO_LV_VM seems to show similar features.
There are a few "dropouts" in HI_INNER_ESA_V reporting in the last
half of day 3.
LO_MCP_VM looks a *lot* like it did in Orbit 99; the low-fuzz period
corresponds nicely with the PMT voltage set-back, and
POS_12V_CEU_SWITCH_I shows the same feature.

	For Orbit 102:
	Spin phase looks like it goes way off during the first day or so.
LO_PAC_CM goes into the yellow zone for one sample at start-up. This
is a normal occurrence.

	For Orbit 103, Spin phase looks stable.
Data does not extend through descending macros.
LO_MCP_VM has the same Day 3-4 absence of fuzz, again corresponding
to PMT voltage set-back and reflected in POS_12V_CEU_SWITCH_I.
LO_PAC_CM goes into the yellow zone for one sample at start-up. This
is a normal occurrence.

	For Orbit 104, Spin phase looks stable.
HI_COL_POS_I has a really big spike in current (at least 2 X normal)
at ascending. Looks like a single pixel.

	For Orbit 105, spin phase is totally off during last 1/2 of orbit.
CEM_BACK_COUNT gets high at the end of the last day, but stays within
normal range.
HI_COL_POS_I has an even bigger spike in current (offscale) at
ascending. Looks like a single pixel.

	For Orbit 106, spin phase is totally off during first 1/5 of orbit.
HI_COL_POS_I turn-on transient is back to normal size this time.

	For Orbit 107, spin phase looks stable.
HI_COL_POS_I turn-on transient is normal sized again, and there is
some interesting structure near turn-off, which is also reflected in
LO_LV_CM and LO_LV_VM.
POS_12V_CEU_SWITCH_I fuzz clearly reflects the -Lo PMT voltage set-back.

	For Orbit 108, spin phase looks stable.

	For Orbit 109, spin phase is totally off during last 1/3 of orbit.

	For Orbit 110, spin phase is totally off during first 1/4 of orbit.
Early descend commands are apparent in many monitors.
HI_COL_POS_I has an offscale current spike at ascending. This seems
to be happening more often.

	All else looks nominal.

--
					- Mark