[Isocops] IBEX CEU SOH check for Orbits 96-100

Mark Tapley mtapley at swri.edu
Thu Mar 10 16:30:54 EST 2011

IBEX instrument teams,
	Sure am glad Harald and Paul have been watching this - I am
heinously behind. Oh well, here goes.

	For Orbit 96:
SOH.HI_CEM_1_I shows some interesting, structured dips just into Day
2. That matches the SOH.HI_CEM_1_V settings, which go from nominal
down to ~1200 in steps. SOH.HI_INNER_ESA_V dips to near zero during
this time as well, and SOH.HI_TOF_BOX_V sets back to -5500 from -6000
V. I'm guessing this is a gain test or similar.
SOH_LO.LO_MCP_VM shows 3 "dropouts", probably none real.
SOH.HI_COL_POS_I shows "fuzz" around day 1 only.
SOH.POS_12V_CEU_SWITCH_I shows this but also continues to day 2.8 or
so.
	Spin phase looks stable.

	For Orbit 97:
SOH.HI_COL_POS_I fuzz has interesting structure around days 2.3-5;
SOH.POS_12V_CEU_SWITCH_I seems to reflect the same structure to a
small extent.
SOH_LO.LO_PAC_CM goes into the yellow range for one sample at
startup. I think this is the same as we have seen before.
	Spin phase looks stable.

	For Orbit 98:
SOH.HI_COL_POS_I fuzz is during day 4 this time. SOH_LO.LO_LV_CM
seems to reflect it slightly, as do SOH_LO.LO_LV_VM and
SOH.POS_12V_CEU_SWITCH_I.
	Spin phase looks stable except day 1-2, but estimated error
is still small.

	For Orbit 99:
hi_CEM_x_I shows current spikes on all 4 monitors just into Day 6.
None of them go into yellow, but presumably this is a real event.
There is a little bit of fuzz on HI_COL_POS_I at the same time.
LO_MCP_VM shows a lack of fuzz on day 3, but fuzz everywhere else,
and two dropouts which are likely not real. The fuzz pattern is
reflecte in POS_12V_CEU_SWITCH_I.
	Spin phase looks stable.

	For Orbit 100:
HI_COL_POS_I fuzz appears during the first half day only, reflected
by LO_LV_VM and by POS_12V_CEU_SWITCH_I.
	Spin phase looks stable.

	More catching-up coming tomorrow, gotta look at the ATS now.
--
					- Mark
					Cell Phone:	210-379-4635