[Isocops] 6/23 4:30a EDT : Payload turn on

Reno, Michelle mreno at swri.edu
Mon Jun 20 14:49:39 EDT 2011

Hello!

Attached is the timeline based on the post-ADV3 ephemeris. The viewperiods have shifted from the post ADV-1 predict, so we will now be spinning down & repointing Wed & turning the payload on early Thursday.

* If you are supporting the passes please call in Thu at 4:30am EDT for the pre-pass briefing. The contact begins at 5:00am.
866-588-1857
289 1982#

* At 10:30am EDT (after we ramp the payload to HVSTANDBY voltages) we will have a meeting to approve returning to science collection.

* Timeline attached with contact activity details. This takes the place of CARs for previous on-orbit activities; use it as the 'script' that we will follow. If you have not tried out your VPN lately, test it today.

Thanks,
Chelle

Chelle Reno
Austin Mission Consulting