[Isocops] EARLY 6/22 : likely Payload turn on

Reno, Michelle mreno at swri.edu
Fri Jun 17 10:21:29 EDT 2011

Hi Team,

Things have gone extremely well with the delta-V maneuvers and we are strongly considering increasing our timeline. The final decision will be made on Sunday 6/19. The accelerated timeline would have the payload turn on and return to science on 6/22. This will give us a full orbit of data in o130.

6/19 : Decision on when to spin down
6/20 1415 UTC Spin Down
6/20 1815 UTC Repoint

6/22 0630 UTC CEU, Hi, Lo on, LV checkout
6/22 0930 UTC OFF_TO_STANDBY
6/22 1030 UTC Return to Science approval meeting
6/22 1200 UTC ASCENDING

Eastern = UTC -4h

I will send you a detailed schedule after the Sunday decision.

Thanks

Chelle Reno
Austin Mission Consulting
(210) 478-7337 (c)