[Isocops] ISOC software "trunk" will soon become new dev 5.1 area

Joe Peterson joe at boulder.swri.edu
Wed Jun 8 14:33:33 EDT 2011

Hi again all,

As I talked about in the last email on this subject, the current
"trunk" of the ISOC software is our "4.1" development area, which
contains no arc-related code.

Today (in about 1 hour), I will be moving this code branch to
"releases/4.1", and then I will copy our current (latest and greatest)
5.0 release to a new trunk.

What this means is that any work you are doing in the trunk should
stop at this point.

I'll send out another email when these moves are done.  At that point,
you can re-checkout one of the official software trees, which will
then be:

trunk (dev version 5.1) - for new post-maneuver developement
releases/5.0 - release with arc-related changes (only bug fixes now)
releases/4.1 - pre-maneuver code that will continue to run on ena

-Joe

--
Joe Peterson                            Southwest Research Institute
Mission Operations                      Department of Space Operations