[Isocops] [Ibexops] IBEX Perigee Contacts DOY 199

Marissa Intelisano mintelisano at applieddefense.com
Mon Jul 18 12:56:10 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,

The Alaska 0430 UTC primary descending contact failed for Doppler due to low
altitude (9.02 Re, 296 deg true anomaly). The Doppler itself looked fine,
but the data caused our tests to fail.

The Australia 1500 UTC primary ascending contact also failed for Doppler for
the same reason (9.67 Re, 70.5 deg true anomaly). We recieved ~25 min of
angle data during this pass. Again the data itself looked fine, but caused
our tests to fail.

Both of these passes were great tests as we determine our acceptable region
for contacts in the new orbit.

Thanks,
Marissa Intelisano
IBEX Flight Dynamics