[Isocops] Meeting Telecon, Jan 24 at 2 PM ET

Joe Peterson joe at boulder.swri.edu
Mon Jan 24 13:52:39 EST 2011

All,

I have a proposal meeting in a few minutes, but here is my status (not
much news since last week due to travel on another mission):

* Started a new/clean environment in my "sandbox" area at version 5.0pre
* Working to generate data files using new code
* Will check in src changes to 5.0pre today

I expect to have it build in the next couple of days, and I'll contact
Ken if I have troubles.

Thanks, Joe

On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 11:13, Nathan Schwadron
<nschwadron at guero.sr.unh.edu> wrote:
> Hi All
>
> We wil be having our ISOC call at 2 PM ET today, Jan 24
>
> 866-606-4698
> #859835
>
> Cheers
>
> Nathan
>

> Nathan Schwadron
> n.schwadron at unh.edu
>
> University of New Hampshire
> Morse Hall - Room 353
> 8 College Road
> Durham NH 03824
> USA
>
> (603) 862-3451
>

> Please restrict discussions on this email list to non-ITAR sensitive topics.

Joe Peterson                            Southwest Research Institute
Mission Operations                      Department of Space Operations
303-546-9677                            1050 Walnut Street, Suite 300
joe at boulder.swri.edu                    Boulder, CO  80302