[Isocops] Orbit 109/110 Sun Precession maneuver

Reno, Michelle mreno at swri.edu
Wed Jan 19 14:00:24 EST 2011

Hello,

Tim verified in last night's 0600 pass that the sun precession maneuver executed and the spacecraft is nominal. We are still in a 100% outage so two tasks remain:
1) verify the off-sun pointing angle is less than 7.25 when the payload descends (info from 1/21 0230 pass), and
2) execute static Z rate CAR on 1/22 apogee pass.

Below is a breakdown of task by pass. Attached is the updated sun recession maneuver timeline.

Date	 Time	 Event	 Details and *Actions	 Complete
 	 06:38	 Payload ASCENDING - 15Re asc	  	 ?
 	  	 Lo enters OXYGEN mode	  	 ?
1/20/2011	 20:51	 Star Tracker Outage Stop	 25% valid
 	 23:42	 Star Tracker Outage Stop	 50% valid
1/21/2011	 02:30	 HAW02 calibration pass	 2ksps;
* Tim check pointing vector - email out right after pass
* Mark verify off-sun pointing at time of DESCENDING commands < 7.25 degrees
* Mark email whether new DESCENDING commands needed
 	 04:27	 Star Tracker Outage Stop	 75% valid
 	 19:11	 Star Tracker Outage Stop	 100% valid
1/22/2011	 00:01	 apogee/post-burn pass	 2ksps;
* CAR 337: Set static z-rate, verify ACS performance
* CAR nnn: upload new DESCENDING commands (if needed)

Chelle Reno
Austin Mission Consulting
(210) 478-7337 (c)