[Isocops] IBEX variance report

Mark Tapley mtapley at swri.edu
Tue Feb 8 17:52:05 EST 2011

Marissa et al,
	sure enough, the variance does show a maximum on 05-March,
which is when our alarm goes off, but the variance is only 108 km
(along-track) whereas the difference is more like 157.3 km. So it's
more like a 2-sigma (?) excursion than a 1-sigma. I would guess we
want to keep our eye on it when your next ephemeris comes out, but
I'm not too worried at the moment. Thanks!

--
						- Mark     210-379-4635