[Isocops] Mag data set

Maher A. Dayeh maher.aldayeh at swri.org
Mon Feb 7 13:29:17 EST 2011

Hi All,

My update and a suggestion on the magneto dataset.

I created magneto files and generated browse plots for all orbits/ESAs (first version, for now). Attached are samples of these.

Ken, on the upper left panel, I am reading the ephemeris of the full orbit (as to the science orbit only, which does not include near earth portion) from an external spice file that I generate and update monthly (using the ibex web tool). However, selecting a full orbit is a little painful since I need the start times at spin=0 and the start time of the next orbit in line, and these are not included in the data files I generate. It would be really helpful if we can add the start and stop orbit times (MET) of each orbit in the header of the new mag dataset files.

Thanks,
Maher