[Isocops] [Ibexops] IBEX Orbit# 111 Tracking Contact

Marissa Intelisano mintelisano at applieddefense.com
Thu Feb 3 17:02:45 EST 2011

FDG is still seeing some discrepancies in our quality checks, and we are
hoping that this extra tracking pass and the APL pass on Monday will help us
decipher which contact(s) are causing our issues. We will keep everyone
updated as we make progress. A new predict ephemeris will be generated for
this orbit once we are more confident in our data. Please let Lisa or me
know if you have any questions!

Thanks,
Marissa Intelisano
IBEX Flight Dynamics