[Isocops] Oxygen atoms come in on the **retrograde* side

Nathan Schwadron nschwadron at guero.sr.unh.edu
Mon Aug 22 14:47:31 EDT 2011

Hi All

I realized after the call that we made a mistake. Oxygen atoms should come in on the **retrograde** side of the orbit. So the scheme that Eberhard proposed does indeed made sense. Two actions follow and we need to try to do this quickly.

1) Send out an o_mode_actual table promptly. The times in the table will be provisional until we update them two orbits prior.

2) Do testing on o-mode to make sure that it properly handles orbit arcs.

These actions should fall to Ken and Marty. Marty, please do all you can to help with this and get in contact with Ken as soon as possible. ROland can help out as time permits.

Many thanks

Nathan

Nathan Schwadron
n.schwadron at unh.edu