[Isocops] IBEX Orbit# 95-96 APL Contact ATS

Lisa Policastri lisa at applieddefense.com
Thu Sep 30 14:34:01 EDT 2010

Tony,

We do not have the opportunity to upload/change the transmistter on/off
times for the upcoming APL contact tomorrow.  The commands were already
uploaded to the spacecraft during this morning's Hawaii contact.  It will be
possible to change the times for the second contact (we have a couple USN
contacts before the second APL contact) but not for the first.

Lisa