[Isocops] Upcoming APL Contact Requests

Lisa Policastri lisa at applieddefense.com
Mon Sep 27 17:11:38 EDT 2010

APL was good for Doppler last week!  Thanks Tony!  I'm putting together some
requests to work with Sheral Wesley at Orbital, so that we can get some APL
on the books possibly this week.

-Lisa

___________________

Lisa Policastri

Applied Defense Solutions

lisa at applieddefense.com

office 301.483.4910

voicemail ext. 24

mobile 443.388.0526

William; IBEX-FDG; IBEXOPS/ORB; ISOC at New Hampshire; EXT Scherrer, John;
Ken Fairchild; Mark Tapley; EXT Tapley, Mark; Michelle Reno; Michelle Reno;
Nathan Schwadron; Robert Lockwood; Roland Vanderspek; Sheral Wesley; Tim
Perry; Heyler, Gene; Dong, Christopher P.; ibex.fdg at applieddefense.com;
ibexops at bu.edu; isocops at lists.sr.unh.edu; mreno at swri.edu;
wesley.sheral at orbital.com; perry.tim at orbital.com; EXT Scherrer, John;
Lockwood.Robert at orbital.com