[Isocops] IBEX Profeciency Contact 22 Sept 10 & Format Testing

Reno, Michelle mreno at swri.edu
Mon Sep 20 15:14:13 EDT 2010

Hi Tony,

What format will the data be delivered in for this pass - Cortex only or Cortex & VCID? I want to make sure everyone is on the same page while the ICD process is being worked.

Once the software to separate the data by VCID has been created, we are interested in doing a series of test passes. For these test passes we would like the data in both Cortex & VCID format, so the MOC & ISOC decommutation software can be run on both old & new format data.

SSR Dump Format Test - Perigee test where APL collects VC0, VC2 data. The USN pass will be the primary data dump pass. Preferably APL will shadow a USN pass so the data sets can be directly compared. Cortex & VCID files needed.

Tracking Pass Test - This pass will only include VC0 & tracking data. An apogee pass can be used for this test. Cortex & VCID files needed.

Please let me know if you want further clarification or think we would benefit from a telecon to discuss as a team.

Thanks,
Chelle

Chelle Reno
Austin Mission Consulting