[Isocops] ISOC Telecon, 9/20/10; Monday at 2 PM ET

Joe Peterson joe at boulder.swri.edu
Mon Sep 20 09:45:25 EDT 2010

Hey guys, since I will be on a plane during our telecon, here's my status:

Shadow SOC
----------------
I have started including Ken on the cron emails, and he has been extremely
helpful in pointing out some small changes I need to make here to get rid of
the final erroneous log messages.  I have made one change to fix an SFTP
issue, and I will make the other changes on Thursday after returning from
Baltimore, and we'll verify that the cron messages look clean at that point.

Repoint/orbit rework
------------------------
I've talked with Nathan more about the task, and this, along with Nathan's
latest emails on the subject have been very helpful.  I would like to, in
the next month, com up with an action plan (milestones, what exactly needs
to be done in the code, etc.) with the help of Roland/Ken/[Geoff], probably
meeting again in person in new England in the very near future (I'll work
out times for this with them soon).  By February, we'll want to have a test
environment in place and test data that can be pushed through it.  The
ultimate goal is to have it ready to go next summer.

-Joe

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 02:48, Nathan Schwadron <nschwadron at guero.sr.unh.edu
> wrote:

> Hi All
>
> It's that time again for the ISOC telecon
>
> 866-606-4698
> #8598345
>
> 1.) Summary from SWT
> 2.) New Magnetospheric Dataset
> 3.) Joes work on building capabilities for multiple repoints/orbit
> 4.) Situation with Shadow/backup SOCs
> 5.) Progress on uncertainty calculation for CG effect
>
> Nathan
>

> Please restrict discussions on this email list to non-ITAR sensitive
> topics.

Joe Peterson                            Southwest Research Institute
Mission Operations                      Department of Space Operations
303-546-9677                            1050 Walnut Street, Suite 300
joe at boulder.swri.edu                    Boulder, CO  80302