[Isocops] [Ibexops] IBEX AUWA Contact DOY 254 @ 0800 UTC - Failed

Lisa Policastri lisa at applieddefense.com
Sat Sep 11 09:24:02 EDT 2010

Today's AUWA 08:00 contact is failed.  Doppler measurements were rejected
from our filter process.  Sheral also failed this contact for intermittent
command and telemetry.   I went in again and verified that the TLE and INP2s
used for this contact were still valid between when they were created on
Tuesday and our latest predict ephemeris update as of last night, and yes
they were completely valid.  The elevation was high for this contact, so
that would not have been a problem either.  I'd like to get another contact
scheduled today if possible.

Lisa Policastri

IBEX Flight Dynamics Lead

Applied Defense Solutions