[Isocops] IBEX CEU SOH check for Orbit 95 (update)

Mark Tapley mtapley at swri.edu
Tue Oct 5 16:19:31 EDT 2010

IBEX instrument teams,
	re-check with complete (non-ratty) plots for Orbit 95.

At 16:28 -0500 10/4/10, Mark Tapley wrote:
>	For Orbit 95 (1st pass, ratty data):
>Hi-CEM-1-I briefly exceeds yellow limit at turn-on.
>Almost at the end of the orbit, IBEX-HI ESA Voltage goes to 0
>briefly. (Is this associated with the HVENG-HVISCI transition at the
>end of O-mode?)
>IBEX-Lo PAC Current Monitor briefly exceeds yellow limit at turn-on.

Additionally, throughout Day 1 and into Day 2, there is noise on
IBEX-Lo MCP volt monitor and Positive 12V CEU Switch current. This is
a recurring phenomenon, probably nothing to be concerned about.

	Else, everything looks nominal.
--
					- Mark
					Cell Phone:	210-379-4635