[Isocops] [Ibexops] Update: IBEX Contacts DOY 277 @ 04:00 and 07:00 UTC

Lisa Policastri lisa at applieddefense.com
Mon Oct 4 11:55:59 EDT 2010

The Australia 04:00 - 05:00 contact provided good Doppler throughout the
entire contact (wooo hooo!) and there was no notable bias from this contact
either, unlike what we were seeing mostly for the last couple months on
Australia.

The Hawaii 07:00 - 07:35 contact provided good Doppler only for about the
first 10 minutes, then the data looks intermittent which our filter mostly
rejected after the 10 minute mark.

Lisa