[Isocops] ISOC Telecon at 2 PM today

Nathan Schwadron nschwadron at guero.sr.unh.edu
Mon Oct 4 10:41:59 EDT 2010

Hi All

We will have the ISOC telecon at 2 PM EST today (10/4). I am scheduled to be on a plane around that time (departs 2:25 PM) so I may not be able to participate much. Chelle will host the call. There are many important threads of discussion, but the main one, which Chelle will lead after I am gone (or in my absence if I can't call in) concerns the changes in the ground system after our planned maneuver in the coming year. THe planning for this is going extremely well!

866-606-4698
#8598345

Nathan