[Isocops] Isoc meeting mon 11/29 at 2 pm et

Joe Peterson joe at boulder.swri.edu
Mon Nov 29 14:08:45 EST 2010

I'm on the line, but just music...  is the below the right code?  :)

-Joe

On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 19:40, <nschwadron at mac.com> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> We will have our isoc mtg at 2 pm et tomorrow 11/29
>
> 866 606 4698
> #8598345
>
> Topics
>
> 1. Two new glitches in map making routines
> 2. Stf generation I new orbit
> 3. Spring omode
>
> Normally we would do a round table but I will only have 1 hour. So we will
> hold the round tbl for future meetings
>
> Please restrict discussions on this email list to non-ITAR sensitive
> topics.

Joe Peterson                            Southwest Research Institute
Mission Operations                      Department of Space Operations
303-546-9677                            1050 Walnut Street, Suite 300
joe at boulder.swri.edu                    Boulder, CO  80302