[Isocops] Changes on ena

DeMajistre, Bob Bob.DeMajistre at jhuapl.edu
Wed Nov 10 09:41:22 EST 2010

Two important things to note on the IDL change:
1) This is now IDL version 8.0, which was released this summer. I haven’t fooled with it. Most of the number crunching stuff and simple graphics  haven’t changed since version 4, but it’s worth looking at the pngs and other outputs to make sure stuff works like you expect.

2) The new license apparently includes idlde, the development environment. It appears to be too slow to run over my network connection (for some arcane reason I’ve got to thread through some nasty firewall business), but those who like to have a good IDE this may be useful.

bob