[Isocops] 2 PM ISOC Telecon

Joe Peterson joe at boulder.swri.edu
Mon Nov 1 10:07:56 EDT 2010

I won't be able to dial in for this due to other meetings, but here is the
status on my end:

* Continuing to work on orbit/arc code changes
* Continuing to look at the housekeeping information and how to retrieve
* IBEX TIM meeting at Orbital this week

-Joe

On Mon, Nov 1, 2010 at 05:56, Nathan Schwadron
<nschwadron at guero.sr.unh.edu>wrote:

> Hi All
>
> We will be having the ISOC telecon at 2 PM ET today, 11/1/2010
>
> 866-606-4698
> #8598345
>
> Same Agenda Items
>
> Ken Fairchild -- The agnetospheric data set and products
> Joe, Roland   -- Transitional capabilities
> Nathan, Harald & Stephen -- Lo mappage
> Harald & Stephen -- Oxygen mode/moon test
> Bob           -- New CG paradigm
> Chelle        -- Ops needs, wants, help
> Paul          -- Hi Status
>

> Cheers
>
> Nathan
>
> Please restrict discussions on this email list to non-ITAR sensitive
> topics.

Joe Peterson                            Southwest Research Institute
Mission Operations                      Department of Space Operations
303-546-9677                            1050 Walnut Street, Suite 300
joe at boulder.swri.edu                    Boulder, CO  80302