[Isocops] The grind

Roland Vanderspek rvdspek at bu.edu
Fri May 14 08:47:01 EDT 2010

Since Paul has done the good times, we need to grind

ena @) ibex_gbc
Using ISOC version 3.3 with IBEX_ROOT=/home/gbc/IBEX/sw
IBEX_HOME is set to /home/gbc/IBEX
ena @) cd $IBEX_CRON/scripts
ena @) science_prods.sh test hi lo sset 0076
<lots of output>

Recall that I did 'science_prods.sh cron main 0076' yesterday, so we can skip that step here.

ena @) science_prods.sh cron hi lo sset 0076
<lots of output>

At this point, ena should be full of data products.  To propagate to the web (and everywhere else), you need to do

ena @) $IBEX_CRON/cronswitch.sh rlist-ena

cronswitch.sh is using /home/gbc/IBEX/sw/i686-3.3/bin/isoc.sh for setup
...done.

...and we're good to go, I think.

What's missing now is a procedure for someone to go look at the data and confirm that it's OK.  We talked about it at the ISOC telecon and gave the AI to Nathan.

Roland