[Isocops] Fwd: CAR : New P/L DESCENDING commands

Mark Tapley mtapley at swri.edu
Tue Jun 29 11:22:08 EDT 2010

Just catching up, coming off of NH meetings.

I think I need to generate a new .stf with the DESCENDING commands
moved earlier so that the sun angle at DESCENDING is more like 7.4
degrees instead of 7.6 degrees, ie something like 8 hours earlier. Is
that correct?

I think I can do that by 1100 CDT = 1200 EDT. I'm working on it now;
let me know if I'm off-track.

						- Mark     210-379-4635