[Isocops] swena

fair-play at comcast.net fair-play at comcast.net
Tue Jun 22 08:05:55 EDT 2010

All,

Although the system drive on swena needs replacement, I decided I'd see if I could make any progress:

1. Found that ibexops already exists on swena. Discovered the password and updated our document.

2. Noticed that 4.0 was already on swena. Did the following:

cd /usr/local/IBEX/ops/tarpit

dist-install.sh

It failed.

3. Checked the log and discovered that gnuplot and texi2dvi weren't on the system.

4. Installed both (looks like the repository had exactly the same versions that we have on ena). The packages were gnuplot and texinfo-tex (brought in dialog, tetex and tetex-fonts as well).

5. Retried

dist-install.sh

6. Everything passed.

Ken