[Isocops] SFTP from swena

Joe Peterson joe at boulder.swri.edu
Sat Jun 19 11:45:03 EDT 2010

Well, you are making an outgoing connection from swena, so that should
be no problem - it's incoming connections that they would be blocking.

-Joe

On Sat, Jun 19, 2010 at 05:53,  <fair-play at comcast.net> wrote:
> Nathan,
> It's more like BU -> SwRI -> Orbital since I was logged onto swena.  But as
> you say, it's that single IP address that's a problem.
> Ken

Joe Peterson                            Southwest Research Institute
Mission Operations                      Department of Space Operations
303-546-9677                            1050 Walnut Street, Suite 300
joe at boulder.swri.edu                    Boulder, CO  80302