[Isocops] SFTP from swena

Nathan Schwadron nschwadron at me.com
Sat Jun 19 08:05:02 EDT 2010

Oh OK, that's promising! Since it is a backup capability, maybe we just need to provide them with a list of IP numbers to support.

In any case, that means we can get the ops part up and running in the current configuration.

It would be nice to have the web go up and running too, but again since it is just a backup, that may be overkill. If something bad happened we could probably get a web server going in less than a week, provided that all the web stuff was in the svn.

OK, all, lets get this done. We have a workable configuration, so lets give SwRI a functioning ISOC brain.

Nathan