[Isocops] [Ibexops] IBEX USAK Contact DOY 169 @ 1845 UTC

Craig Nickel cnickel at applieddefense.com
Fri Jun 18 16:13:13 EDT 2010

Hello everyone,

Today's primary descending contact at 18:45 UTC with USAK is currently
showing poor Doppler for the FDG.  One of the tracking files uploaded was
empty and we are waiting to incorporate that for further analysis.  We are
currently investigating this, for now this tracking pass fails.

However, pointing is still good for SSR dump and ascending contact.  Have a
good weekend!

Craig Nickel

IBEX Flight Dynamics

Craig Nickel

Applied Defense Solutions, Inc

 <mailto:CNickel at AppliedDefense.com> CNickel at AppliedDefense.com

Office: 301.483.4910

Mobile: 443.995.4114