[Isocops] nightly carnage

Geoffrey B. Crew gbc at space.mit.edu
Fri Jun 18 08:25:46 EDT 2010

On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 08:03:50AM -0400, Geoffrey B. Crew wrote:
> > I say Yea.  If someone has a reason for a Nay, say it soon.
>
> Will do, but the nightly carnage needs fixing first.
>
> There are two problems--Paul forgot to commit everything in his
> xhihb upgrade and something bad in spice land which I'll look into.

On the former, you'll want to commit the offending file and
verify that that directory rebuilds properly.  There are a
large number of compiler warning errors which Paul should
be a good do-be and fix.

On the latter,

$ l $IBEX_ANC/isoc/IBEX_series*
-rwxrwxrwx 1 fairchild isoc 1112064 Jun 17 13:56 /home/gbc/IBEX/anc/isoc/IBEX_series_8.bsp

I'm not sure what this is or why it is here, but this is the spice problem.

Series 8 is reserved for a special testing ephemeris which, now that it is
not what it was yesterday, should indeed break a number of tests....

Any idea how that file got there?

--

		Geoff (gbc at space.mit.edu)