[Isocops] Mon 6/14 12:30 Eastern Ops Weekly & Lo Ops SCCB

Dunn, Greg gdunn at swri.edu
Mon Jun 14 13:32:13 EDT 2010

With regard to the Background mode testing question that came up in the
telecon:

IBEX Lo Background mode is covered in the Software Acceptance Test Plan.

It was tested and verified for software version 5.4.  A bug (unrelated
to Lo sweeping) was discovered while testing the 5.4 software, so a
minor change was made to get to the 5.5 release.  The SATP for 5.5 was
an abbreviated test that only verified the bug fix, so background mode
sweeping was not re-verified for the 5.5 build.

-- Greg