[Isocops] CAR : Mon 6/14 1pm EDT : Lo Special Ops SCCB

Dunn, Greg gdunn at swri.edu
Thu Jun 10 14:24:30 EDT 2010

For the following two lines:
  Verify that SOH.ROUND_ROBIN_VALUE is now ??  (new Start bin)
  Verify that SOH.ROUND_ROBIN_VALUE is now ??  (new Start bin)

The ROUND_ROBIN_VALUE should reflect whatever the parameter was
set to; so for the Start bin it will be 38, and the Stop bin will
be 50.

Everything else looks good to me.

-- Greg