[Isocops] CRONology

Mark Tapley mtapley at swri.edu
Wed Jun 9 15:46:31 EDT 2010

... meaning the study of CRON messages? Let's see how I understand them...

Today's crop.

02:33	"brine waip" message - rebuilt the /gbc tree, no tarball - OK.
03:13	"brine waip" message - rebuilt the production tree, tarball and docs
	installed, also OK.
03:20	SVN update, ibex-web.
	Diary, spin-rate, pointing, smoothing files added to. OK.
03:20	SVN update, ena.
	Same files, OK
03:56	SVN Web commands, OK.
09:50	Backup SVN dumps to giordano. OK.

	Should the SVN updates on ena and web be simultaneous? I know
they are (at the moment) different machines, but if we co-host them
or put them on the same network with LAN storage or something
similarly silly in the future, it seems like it would be wise to have
them offset by 5 minutes or so.
--
						- Mark     210-379-4635